We need you! ASBMR volunteers play an active role in developing and leading the worldwide research agenda in bone, mineral and musculoskeletal science. Nominate yourself or a colleague for a leadership position to actively contribute to ASBMR’s strategic goals, develop crucial leadership skills and make important career connections.
The ASBMR Nominating Committee is seeking candidates for President-Elect, Treasurer-Elect and Councilors (three positions) to go on the ballot in the summer of 2017, with positions to begin in the fall of 2017.
The Committee is also seeking candidates for appointment to committees, to begin in the fall of 2017, including:
- Advocacy and Science Policy (one member)
- Development (One Chair, four members)
- Ethics Advisory (two members)
- Finance (one member)
- Membership Engagement and Education (two members)
- Professional Practice (two members)
- Publications (two members)
- Women in Bone and Mineral Research (three members)
View the committee charges.
ASBMR strives for diversity with respect to Council and Committee membership and specifically encourages international members and young investigators to nominate others or self-nominate.
To nominate a colleague, please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Name of Individual
- Position Being Nominated For
- Email address of Individual
- Reason for Nomination (*A formal letter of recommendation is not required but highly suggested)
To self-nominate or to submit your materials after being nominated by another, please click below and complete the nomination form. *Please note that you must be logged-in to the ASBMR website to complete the form.
Nomination materials must be submitted by March 17, 2017.
Thank you for your participation in this important process. We value your interest in serving your Society and advancing the field of bone and mineral metabolism!
Questions? Call the ASBMR Business office at +1 (202) 367-1161 or email firstname.lastname@example.org