Membership Engagement and Education Committee
The committee aims to nurture and develop young and mid-career investigators, consider their career development needs, and develop member loyalty to and participation in ASBMR through the following activities
- Advise on programming to help early career investigators transition to independent research careers.
- Devise educational content that would be helpful to ASBMR members.
- Provide programming recommendations to the Annual Meeting Program Committee that address the needs of young and mid-career investigators.
- Promote retention of current members through engagement in ASBMR activities.
- Advise on matters involving young and mid-level investigators.
Nicola Napoli, M.D., Chairperson
Ching-Lung Cheung, Ph.D.
Jesus Delgado-Calle, Ph.D.
Patricia Juarez-Camacho, Ph.D.
Amna Khan, M.D., MBBS.
Beate Lecka-Czernik, Ph.D.
Morten Frost Nielsen, M.D., Ph.D.
Martina Rauner, Ph.D.
Erica Scheller, DDS, Ph.D.
Pawel Szulc, M.D., Ph.D.
Anna Spagnoli, M.D. Council Liaison
Kate Ward, Ph.D., Council Liaison
Anne Gingery, Ph.D., Early Stage Investigator SubCommittee Chair
Megan Weivoda, Ph.D., Early Stage Investigator SubCommittee Chair
Christoper Hernandez, Ph.D., Diversity in Bone and Mineral Research SubCommittee Chair
Nicole Wright, Ph.D., Diversity in Bone and Mineral Research SubCommittee Chair
Douglas Fesler, Staff Liaison
Lauren Taggart, Staff Liaison
Lauren Strup, Staff Liaison
Jennifer Trotter, Staff Liaison