This committee considers the educational and career development needs of all ASBMR members. This includes Annual Meeting sessions, other meetings, websites, webcasts, webinars, video education, and other formats.
- The committee will consider the career development needs of entry-, mid- and senior-level investigators and clinician scientists and to advise on programming to support these needs.
- The committee will advise on programming to help mid-level investigators transition to independent research careers.
- The committee will advise on the development of online educational tools and activities.
- The committee will consider opportunities for patient and physician education and recommend programs with the submission of attendant business plans.
- The committee will recommend educational content that would be helpful to ASBMR members.
- The committee will monitor educational activities of relevant basic societies and recommend new programs with proposed business plans.
Marian Hannan, Chairperson
Bruno Camargos, Ad Hoc
Nicola Napoli, Ad Hoc
Nancy Lane, Council Liaison
Angela Cangemi, Staff Liaison