ASBMR Congratulates the 2017 ASBMR John Haddad Young Investigator Award Recipients!
Date: April 20, 2017
On April 5-8, 2017, the below ten recipients of the 2017 ASBMR/AIMM John Haddad Young Investigators Award received their awards:
• Amel Dudakovic, Ph.D., Mayo Clinic
• Amira Hussein, Ph.D., Boston University School of Medicine
• Chad Novince, Ph.D., MSD, DDS, Medical University of South Carolina
• David Scott, Ph.D., BHM., Monash University
• Courtney Karner, Ph.D., Duke University School of Medicine
• Anyonya Guntur, Ph.D., Maine Medical Center Research Institute
• Kelly Lauter Roszko, M.D., Ph.D., Massachusetts General Hospital
• Mengrui Wu, Ph.D., Harvard School of Dental Medicine
• William Thompson, Ph.D., Indiana University
• Zixue Jin, Ph.D., Baylor College of Medicine
Dr. Haddad was a regular and active participant in the Advances in Mineral Metabolism (AIMM) and a Past-President of ASBMR. The leadership of AIMM and the ASBMR agreed to collaborate in honoring John Haddad, Jr., and in supporting the development of young investigators by establishing the ASBMR John Haddad Young Investigator Awards allows young ASBMR investigators to participate in the AIMM/ASBMR Young Investigators' Meeting.
See more pictures from the meeting below:
If you are interested in attending the 2018 meeting, please visit the AIMM website here.