Registration for the ASBMR 2013 Annual Meeting is NOW OPEN.
Registration discounts available until August 8, 2013
||On or before August 8
||On or before August 8 with Muscle Symposium
||On or after August 9
||On or after August 9 with Muscle Symposium
||1-Day Muscle Symposium
|Student/Resident/ Fellow Member
|Allied Health Professional**
- Admission to all sessions which includes over 30 hours of educational content
- Admission to the ASBMR Discovery Hall which includes over 1500 scientific posters
- Friday’s Welcome Reception
- All coffee breaks
- Digital copy of the 2013 Abstracts book
- Access to the abstracts online and itinerary builder
- Unlimited networking opportunities to collaborate with other leaders in the field
* Graduate and medical students and those holding M.D. or Ph.D. degrees in residency or post-graduate fellowship programs may obtain the reduced fee by having their mentor sign the Registration Form, verifying their training status.
** Allied Health Professionals are defined as professionals who participate and help physicians in delivering health care and professionals who contribute to the scientific efforts of researchers, etc. Allied Health Professionals may obtain the reduced registration fee by having their director sign the Registration Form verifying their status.
- Working Groups (Fees vary from $25-$40) Working Groups are organized by ASBMR members with ASBMR logistical but not financial assistance. Therefore, a fee is set by the Working Group organizers to cover the costs of each working group.
- ASBMR Bone Bash-the Premier Networking Event ($30 per ticket) Held Saturday, October 5 at the Maryland Science Center, this networking event includes dessert, drinks, a great dance band and abounds with networking opportunities
- Speed Networking Event ($35 per ticket / $15 for students) Held Friday, October 4, this event pairs young investigators with mentors in the field for quick networking opportunities. Young investigators rotate in a structured way to meet a lot of bone leaders in a short amount of time. The event is followed by a reception.
- 2013 Abstracts book ($25 per book) Every registration comes with a free digital version of the 2013 Abstracts book downloadable in pdf format or assessable on the ASBMR mobile app. However for those who prefer a printed/bound copy, these must be purchased in advanced and will be delivered onsite at the meeting.
- Meet-the-Professor Handout Booklet ($10 per book) Every registration comes with a free digital version of all the handouts provided by the Meet-the-Professors in downloadable pdf in advance of the meeting. However for those who prefer a printed/bound copy, these must be purchased in advance and will be delivered onsite at the meeting.
- CME credits ($50 application fee) If you intend to apply for Continuing Medical Education credits, the application fee can be paid through registration to avoid delays.
- Spouses/Guests ($40 per guest / $50 after Aug 8th) Registered attendees may purchase a badge for one spouse/guest that includes admission to Friday’s Welcome Reception as well as admittance to all Discovery Hall coffee breaks. These badges are intended for spouses/guests not employed or active in the field so do not include session attendance. Networking Event tickets are a separate fee.
ASBMR Members Receive Valuable Savings
Refunds for the main conference registration will be made if cancellation is received in writing by August 8, 2013. The items listed in the “Additional Fees” section above are non-refundable at any time. Only current members at the time of registration are eligible for discounted member registration rates. ASBMR does not refund the difference in registration fees paid by individuals who register as non-members and later apply/are accepted as members. All refunds will be processed after the Annual Meeting and will be assessed a $100 administrative fee.
There is no charge for substitutions. Eligibility requirements for Member or Student rates will apply. Late registration rates may apply to substitutions made after August 8, 2013. Once a badge is printed, changes can only be made on site. Badge sharing is not allowed.
ASBMR shall have sole control over all admission policies at all times. Any person (including family members) visiting the exhibits/posters or attending any function of the meeting is required to register and wear an appropriate badge while in attendance. Children age 12 and under are not permitted in the Discovery Hall at any time. There are no exceptions to this policy. If child care is required, please make arrangements in advance. ASBMR Annual Meeting participants must abide by the Society’s policy on re-use of meeting materials, which may be found on the ASBMR website.
Tour leaders and other group organizers may register online using the same system as individuals. The system allows you to enter a list of delegates and enter the payment information only once at the end of the process. Once payment is complete, confirmations will be immediately sent to the confirmation e-mail address you provide. Your confirmation will include instructions on how to log on and request changes or additional receipts. To register a group of 10 or more, email firstname.lastname@example.org for group registration instructions.
If you are an ASBMR member and do not have your membership number, please login to the website to see it displayed in the upper right hand corner. For any additional questions, please contact email@example.com or +1 (202) 367-1161.
If you have questions about your registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (202) 367-1173.