Welcome to the Editor-in-Chief application system for JBMR and the Open Access Journal. Please carefully read the instructions below. Questions may be directed to Ann L. Elderkin, ASBMR Executive Director, at email@example.com or +1.202.367.1242.
Unless indicated otherwise, applications must include the following materials submitted in MS Word or PDF formats. Applications missing any required documentation by the June 15, 2016 deadline will not be considered by the Editor-in-Chief Search Committee.
- Cover Letter - One to two page letter of interest summarizing your qualifications
- Curriculum Vitae
- Completed Editor-in-Chief Questionnaire – A separate questionnaire must be submitted for each Editor-in-Chief position for which you are applying. Please find the links to the questionnaires here:
- Letters of Support - Three letters of support submitted to Dr. John P. Bilezikian, Editor-in-Chief Search Committee Chair, c/o Ann L. Elderkin, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Login to the ASBMR website using your member login.
- Upload your Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Completed Editor-in-Chief Questionnaire(s) using the "Choose File" buttons. Note: Upon pressing the "Choose File" button, a window will open from which you can select the file you wish to upload from your computer.
- After selecting all files you wish to upload, click the "Submit" button. Your application upload will proceed automatically. Once complete, a confirmation message will appear on the page.
- Request persons writing letters of support for your application to send them by the June 15, 2016 deadline to Dr. John P. Bilezikian, Editor-in-Chief Search Committee Chair, c/o Ann L. Elderkin at email@example.com.