We invite your participation as an exhibitor at the ASBMR 31st Annual Meeting in Denver, Colorado, USA, September 11-15, 2009. Don’t miss out on this wonderful opportunity to showcase your company’s products and services. This past September, ASBMR’s 31st Annual Meeting in Montréal, Quebéc, Canada, brought over 5,300 attendees together from over 66 countries. The session rooms and social events were packed. Moreover, 89% of our respondents reported visiting the Exhibit Hall, and approximately 60% of those noted they are purchasing decision-makers. The 2009 ASBMR 31st Annual Meeting will be no exception and will continue to be an outstanding venue for reaching the bone and mineral scientific community. The Colorado Convention Center offers excellent facilities for companies to exhibit their latest products, services, technology, innovative equipment, effective pharmaceuticals and literature to over 5,000 scientists, physicians and allied health professionals working in endocrinology, physiology, cell biology, pathology, molecular genetics, epidemiology, internal medicine, rheumatology, orthopaedics, dentistry, nephrology, and pharmacology.
If you are interested in learning about exhibiting opportunities at the 31st Annual Meeting, please contact ASBMR Exhibits Coordinator Wayne Horton at email@example.com, or at Phone: (202) 367-1138, or Fax: (202) 367-2172.
The ASBMR is the premier international professional, scientific and medical society established to promote excellence in bone and mineral research and to facilitate the translation of that research into clinical practice. We invite you to partner with ASBMR in its fulfillment of its mission, in helping us to implement new programs and continue to provide highly valued programs to our members and meeting attendees. The 2009 ASBMR Annual Meeting Sponsorship Opportunities include significant levels of support for all budgets and include unprecedented recognition and exposure to the ASBMR membership, and the bone and mineral community at large. As a supporter, you have a rare opportunity to showcase your organization to some of the most influential individuals from the most prominent institutions that is easily accessible to conference attendees and intimate enough to encourage quality conversation and idea-sharing.
We believe ASBMR provides an excellent forum for your company's marketing and educational needs. Thank you for considering the diverse opportunities in the document linked below. We are always extremely grateful for your participation and support at any level which allows ASBMR to continue its extensive and top-notch offerings to its members and meeting attendees.
We will begin accepting 2009 31st Annual Meeting pledges as early as Thursday, November 13, 2008. Please submit your company’s pledges today by using the Supporter Pledge Form below which may be submitted by mail, fax or email. Sponsorship opportunities are available on a first-come, first served basis based on the date of receipt. If more than one company pledges support for the same item, the identification of the supporting company will be made by lottery.
Year-Round Opportunities – Ongoing Acceptance
Throughout the year, ASBMR offers numerous opportunities to meet your business and marketing objectives, including:
- Branding opportunities galore - t-shirts, keycards, delegate bags, lanyards, giveaways, Day-at-a-Glance booklet, Onsite Program Book
- Educational offerings - Annual Meeting, Topical Meetings, or specific scientific sessions, such as: plenary lectures and symposia, state-of-the-art lectures, clinical roundtables and sessions, meet-the-professor sessions, poster sessions; educational products/textbooks, such as: webcasts, abstracts online, abstracts on CD-ROM, Abstracts book, Primer on the Metabolic Bone Diseases and Disorders of Mineral Metabolism
- Attendee Services - Speaker Ready Room, Speaker Lounge, Media Room, Cyber Café, Coffee Breaks
- Social/Networking activities - ASBMR Social Event, ASBMR President’s Reception and Awards Ceremony, ASBMR Fun Run/Walk, Young Investigator Reception, Young Investigator Lounge
- Extensive Awards Program - ASBMR’s most prestigious awards such as: William Neuman, Fuller Albright, Gideon Rodan Mentorship, Louis Avioli Founders, Shirley Hohl Service, Frederic Bartter; Young and Junior investigator awards, such as the Career Enhancement Awards and Raisz-Drezner JBMR First Paper Awards, Harold Frost and John Haddad Young Investigator Awards; Abstracts-based awards such as: Most Outstanding Abstract Award and President’s Book Award; senior investigator awards such as: Bridge Funding Research Grants.
- Other Initiatives/Products - ASBMR Archives Committee and other sponsored projects such as a written history, meeting highlights, etc.
- ASBMR Corporate Advisory Board Membership - Position your company representatives in this collaborative role with ASBMR leaders.
- Your Idea - If there is something you would like to support, but it is not on the list, we strongly encourage you to let us know. We are always open to new ideas!
We look forward to hearing from you and appreciate your support at any level.
If you are interested in learning about corporate support opportunities for the ASBMR 31st Annual Meeting or year-round, please contact ASBMR Director of Development, Deb Kroll at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +1 (312) 673-5494, or Fax: (202) 367-2161.