The American Society for Bone and Mineral Research (ASBMR) maintains the following Refund/Return policies:
ASBMR Membership, JBMR Subscriptions, ASBMR Publications
- The ASBMR does not extend refunds nor does it transfer payments for Society membership dues, Journal for Bone and Mineral Research subscription fees, and payments for any other ASBMR publications.
- ASBMR does not refund the difference in membership dues paid by individuals who fail to provide proof of in-training status at the time of their application or renewal.
- Replacements for missing or damaged JBMR issues and other ASBMR publications may be requested by contacting the ASBMR Business Office. Claims for missing issues of JBMR will be serviced at no charge if received within six months of issue date.
- Questions regarding membership, subscription or publications payments, including ASBMR charges to credit cards one wishes to dispute, should be directed to the ASBMR Business Office.
Abstract Submission Fees
- Submission fees for both regular and late-breaking abstracts are non-refundable.
- Questions regarding abstract submission fees, including ASBMR charges to credit cards one wishes to dispute, should be directed to the ASBMR Business Office.
- Refunds will be made if cancellation is received in writing by the announced pre-registration deadline.
- All refunds will be processed after the completion of the meeting and will be assessed an administrative fee. See registration form for details.
- Refund requests made after the announced pre-registration deadline must be received in writing and may be granted on a case-by-case basis, subject to all policies and procedures outlined for pre-registration deadline refunds.
- ASBMR does not refund the difference in registration fees paid by individuals who register as non-members but apply/are accepted as a member of the Society following their registration as a non-member. Only current members at the time of registration are eligible for the discounted member registration rates.
- Spouse/guest fees, Social Event, Abstracts book, Meet-the-Professor handout booklet, CME credits, and all separate ticketed events including Working Groups and Women's Committee Events are non-refundable.
ASBMR Career Center
- The ASBMR does not extend refunds for employer listings with the ASBMR Career Center, both online or at ASBMR Annual Meetings.
- Questions regarding Career Center fees, including ASBMR charges to credit cards one wishes to dispute, should be directed to JobTarget.
- No fees are assessed to individuals seeking employment through the ASBMR Career Center.