Membership Engagement and Education Committee
The committee aims to nurture and develop young and mid-career investigators, consider their career development needs, and develop member loyalty to and participation in ASBMR through the following activities
- Advise on programming to help early career investigators transition to independent research careers.
- Provide educational content recommendations to the Science Education Advisory Committee (SEAC) that would be helpful to ASBMR members.
- Provide programming recommendations to the Annual Meeting Program Committee that address the needs of young and mid-career investigators.
- Promote retention of current members through engagement in ASBMR activities.
- Advise on matters involving young and mid-level investigators.
Nicola Napoli, M.D., Chairperson
Susan Bloomfield, Ph.D.
Ching-Lung Cheung, Ph.D.
Claire Edwards, Ph.D.
Amna Khan, M.D., MBBS.
Beate Lecka-Czernik, Ph.D.
Christa Maes, Ph.D.
Morten Frost Nielsen, M.D., Ph.D.
Martina Rauner, Ph.D.
Erica Scheller, DDS, Ph.D.
Suzanne Jan de Beur, M.D. Council Liaison
Mary Bouxsein, Ph.D., Council Liaison
Douglas Fesler, Staff Liaison
Lauren Taggart, Staff Liaison
Lauren Strup, Staff Liaison
Jennifer Trotter, Staff Liaison