Membership Engagement and Education Committee
The committee aims to nurture and develop young and mid-career investigators, consider their career development needs, and develop member loyalty to and participation in ASBMR through the following activities
- Advise on programming to help early career investigators transition to independent research careers.
- Devise educational content that would be helpful to ASBMR members.
- Provide programming recommendations to the Annual Meeting Program Committee that address the needs of young and mid-career investigators.
- Promote retention of current members through engagement in ASBMR activities.
- Advise on matters involving young and mid-level investigators.
Nicola Napoli, M.D., Chairperson
Susan Bloomfield, Ph.D.
Ching-Lung Cheung, Ph.D.
Claire Edwards, Ph.D.
Amna Khan, M.D., MBBS.
Beate Lecka-Czernik, Ph.D.
Christa Maes, Ph.D.
Morten Frost Nielsen, M.D., Ph.D.
Martina Rauner, Ph.D.
Erica Scheller, DDS, Ph.D.
Chan Soo Shin, M.D., Ph.D., Ex-Oficio
Suzanne Jan de Beur, M.D. Council Liaison
Mary Bouxsein, Ph.D., Council Liaison
Anne Gingery, Ph.D., Early Stage Investigator SubCommittee Chair
Jonathan Lowery, Ph.D., Early Stage Investigator SubCommittee Chair
Christoper Hernandez, Ph.D., Diversity in Bone and Mineral Research SubCommittee Chair
Nicole Wright, Ph.D., Diversity in Bone and Mineral Research SubCommittee Chair
Douglas Fesler, Staff Liaison
Lauren Taggart, Staff Liaison
Lauren Strup, Staff Liaison
Jennifer Trotter, Staff Liaison