Are you new to ASBMR, the Annual Meeting, or would like more opportunities to intentionally connect with your peers and ASBMR leadership? Select the ASBMR Connect option when registering for the Annual Meeting for an additional $25, and you will gain access to our premier first-time attendee and early career investigator networking events taking place Thursday, September 19 – Friday, September 20.
Your ticket gives you access to:
- Thursday evening, September 19th: Peer Mentoring Networking Reception
- Friday morning, September 20th: Networking Breakfast with Senior ASBMR Leaders and NIH
- Friday morning, September 20th: Gerald D. Aurbach Lecture
- Friday morning, September 20th: Highlights of the ASBMR 2019 Annual Meeting
- Friday afternoon, September 20th: Choose Your Own Sessions: Cutting Edge Concepts Session or Meet the Professor Sessions, including a recommended special professional development MTP Session, “Academic and Industry Career Path Preparation”
- Friday afternoon, September 20th: Choose Your Own Sessions: Basic Symposium or the ASBMR/ECTS Clinical Debate
- Friday evening, September 20th: Welcome Reception at the Early Stage and Diversity Investigator Lounge
- Friday evening, September 20th: Early Stage Investigator Networking Happy Hour
- Friday evening, September 20th: Afterhours Networking Event
All networking events are hosted by the Early Stage Investigator and Diversity Committees and educational sessions are supported by educational grants by Amgen and Ultragenyx. All events are included with your $25 ASBMR Connect registration, and open to all career stages and attendees!