March 23 - 23, 2018
Career Development Webinar "5 Ways Social Media Can Boost Your Career: The Fundamentals of Social Media in Science"
Social media – we all use it. Pictures of cat memes and articles from our neighbor’s cousin inundate our news feeds and timelines. But through all the noise, there are ways to utilize social media to effectively build a personal brand that enhances your professional development and scientific career. Join ASBMR on March 23rd at 2:00 PM EDT for our next Career Development Webinar, “5 Ways Social Media Can Boost Your Career: The Fundamentals of Social Media in Science,” to learn how to use these tools effectively. Drs. Christopher Hernandez, Ph.D., and Joy Wu, M.D., Ph.D. will help participants learn how to:
- Promote your research and publications through new social tools
- Utilize social platforms for networking and collaborations across institutions and borders
- Engage at scientific conferences through social media
- Join thousands of other voices to advocate for scientific policy changes and funding
- Use social media to keep up with newest findings and current literature
This webinar will be recorded and saved to the ASBMR website for any ASBMR members unable to attend the live webinar.
Missed any of the other webinars in our Career Development Series? Access them here! Have an idea for a future session or speaker? Send us your suggestions!
This event does not offer CME.
District of Columbia