Available Now — The ASBMR Preliminary Program
Date: June 20, 2011
The ASBMR 2011 Annual Meeting Preliminary Program is available now. Be sure to visit the ASBMR Web site to view the program, and if you haven't already, register to attend the Annual Meeting, happening September 16-20, 2011, at the San Diego Convention Center.
Don't miss this chance to connect with the world's foremost minds in the bone field!
The Preliminary Program is your guide to all of the resources the ASBMR Annual Meeting offers, from lectures, to plenary symposia, to valuable networking opportunities. Highlights include:
Presentations from the leading minds in our field:
- Lynda F. Bonewald, Ph.D. (University of Missouri - Kansas City) will deliver the Louis V. Avioli Lecture on Osteocytes: The Great Communicators.
- Eric Olson, Ph.D. (University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center) will present the Gerald D. Aurbach Lecture on MicroRNA Control of Muscle Development and Disease.
Plenary Symposia on cutting-edge issues:
- Muscle and Bone Interactions
- Lipotoxicity: Bad to the Bone
- Novel Genetic and Epigenetic Approaches to Human Disease
Numerous opportunities to connect with colleagues:
- Meet-the-Professor Sessions
- Working Groups
- Welcome Reception and Plenary Poster Session
- Networking Breakfast and a special ASBMR Social Event
To find out more about must-attend sessions and events, download the Preliminary Program from the ASBMR Web site. Then, register on or before July 21st and save up to $125 off the full registration fee! We hope to see you in San Diego.