ASBMR is pleased to announce the 2014 ASBMR Harold M. Frost Young Investigator Award winners. Nine awards of $1,500 were awarded based on competitive application and review. The young investigator awardees will present their research during the International Bone and Mineral Science (IBMS) Sun Valley Workshop on Skeletal Biology, taking place August 3-6, 2014, in Sun Valley, Idaho, USA.
Congratulations to the ASBMR Harold M Frost Young Investigator Award recipients!
• Andrea Alford, Ph.D., University of Michigan
• Abhishek Chandra, Ph.D., University of Pennsylvania
• William Edwards, Ph.D., University of Calgary
• Kyu Sang Joeng, Ph.D., Baylor College of Medicine
• Natalie Kelly, Ph.D., Cornell University
• Oran Kennedy, Ph.D., New York University School of Medicine
• Anthony Lau, Ph.D., University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
• Nicola Napoli, M.D., Ph.D., University Campus Bio-Medico di Roma
• Zhendong Zhong, Ph.D., University of California, Davis