One Week Left to Submit Abstracts for Forum on Aging and Skeletal Health
Date: December 08, 2010
Join us in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, on the NIH Campus for the ASBMR 2011 topical meeting, Forum on Aging and Skeletal Health. This two-day meeting will be held March 21-22, 2011, and provide a forum to share ideas, discuss recent developments and explore the latest advances in the area of aging and skeletal health.
Abstract categories include:
- Bone accretion during growth
- Genetic and modifiable risk factors for bone loss and fracture
- Aging-related changes in bone structure and cellular activity
- Mechanisms of cellular aging
- Physiological signals contributing to age-related bone loss
Share your research at this vital and timely meeting. Abstracts are due Thursday, December 16, 2010. Submit your abstract now on the ASBMR website.