Apply to represent ASBMR at the new Future Global Leaders Committee of the International Federation of Musculoskeletal Research Societies (IFMRS)
Date: August 03, 2017
ASBMR has an opportunity to appoint a representative to the new Future Global Leaders Committee of the International Federation of Musculoskeletal Research Societies (IFMRS). ASBMR is a founding member of the IFMRS and co-chairs its board of directors. The Future Global Leaders Committee has been established to consider the educational needs of Future Global Leaders and New Investigators worldwide. It will recommend activities to complement the existing IFMRS activities, set up and maintain a networking facility to encourage active participation from IFMRS members, and assist with specific activities as identified by the IFMRS Board, such as providing input for training courses and management of social media.
Eligibility requirements for this committee include:
- Member of an IFMRS member society
- PhD and/or MD, DDS, DMD, Vet qualification
- Within 15 years of gaining most advanced degree
- Commitment to the aims of the IFMRS
- Relevant skills, experience and knowledge to perform required responsibilities
- Track record in the field of musculoskeletal research or other specialty as determined by the IFMRS Board
If you are interested in being considered for appointment to this committee, please submit your application by Friday, August 11.