ASBMR 2011 Annual Meeting: Register before 22nd and Save!
Date: April 14, 2011
Early registration is now open for the ASBMR 2011 Annual Meeting in San Diego, California, USA. Reserve your place before July 22, 2011, to receive a discounted registration fee.
The ASBMR 2011 Annual Meeting hosts an international base of over 5,000 scientists and physicians. This year's program is on track to be bigger and even more rigorous than the last, offering groundbreaking research. Don't miss out on leading-edge information including:
- Gerald D. Aurbach Memorial Lecture – MicroRNA Control of Muscle Development and Disease, Eric Olson, Ph.D., UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, USA
- Louis V. Avioli Memorial Lecture – Osteocytes: The Great Communicators, Lynda Bonewald, Ph.D., University of Missouri, Kansas City, USA
- Plenary Symposia – Muscle and Bone Interactions; Lipotoxicity: Bad to the Bone; Novel Genetic and Epigenetic Approaches to Human Disease
- ASBMR/ECTS Clinical Debate – Calcium Supplementation Is Safe and Effective
- Meet-the-Professor Sessions, featuring more than 30 experts with which to discuss specific clinical and research topics.
Register on or before July 22nd to save up to $125 off the full registration fee, and start making connections in bone research at the ASBMR 2011 Annual Meeting.