Congratulations to the 2012 Frost Award Winners
Date: June 19, 2012
ASBMR is pleased to announce the 2012 ASBMR Harold M. Frost Young Investigator Award winners. Nine awards of $1,500 were awarded based on competitive application and review. The young investigator awardees will present their research during the International Bone and Mineral Science (IBMS) Sun Valley Workshop on Skeletal Biology, taking place August 5-8, 2012 in Sun Valley, Idaho, USA.
Congratulations to the ASBMR Harold M Frost Young Investigator Award recipients!
• Simon Tang, Ph.D., Washington University in St. Louis
• Minoti Hiremath, Ph.D., Boise State
• Russell Main, Ph.D., Purdue University
• Xianrong Zhang, M.D., Ph.D., University of Pennsylvania
• Shu Meng, DDS, Ph.D., Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
• Meina Wang, Ph.D., Yale University School of Medicine
• Margaret McNulty, Ph.D., Rush University Medical Center
• Gregory Chang, M.D., NYU Langone Medical Center
• Anusuya Das, Ph.D., University of Virginia