Register for the ASBMR 2016 Annual Meeting and Sign up for the New Hands on Workshops!
Date: June 30, 2016
Register for the ASBMR 2016 Annual Meeting and Sign up for the New
Hands on Workshops!
Learn new skills at the ASBMR 2016 Annual Meeting. For the first time, the Annual Meeting will feature several interactive Hands-on Workshops taught by experts in the field. Using model datasets, experts will teach the latest technologies and research tools, allowing you to gain practical insight and tips that you can immediately utilize in your own research. These exciting workshops will be offered for an additional $50 fee which includes lunch. Space is limited so you are urged to register early. Register today!
The workshops offered at the ASBMR 2016 Annual Meeting include:
- How to Get the Most Out of the UCSC Genome Browser
- Interpreting the Influence of Genomics on Bone Mineral Density
- Computational Methods for RNA-Seq Data Analysis and Network Modeling
- Biomechanical Phenotyping: How to Get the Most Out of a Phenotype
- Histomorphometry: An Introduction to Guidelines, Applications and Protocols