ASBMR 2018 Annual Meeting Registration Now Open!
Join your colleagues September 28 – October 1 in Montréal, Québec, Canada for the ASBMR 2018 Annual Meeting. Register today to take advantage of early-bird registration rates and to connect with more than 3,000 scientists from around the world for the premier scientific program packed with cutting-edge research in the bone, mineral and musculoskeletal field. Please contact Compusystems for assistance with your registration at +1 (224) 563-3168 or email@example.com. Any other questions can be directed to the ASBMR Business Office at +1 (202) 367-1161 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's included with registration fees?
Annual Meeting registration fees entitle the registrant to:
- Admission to all sessions, which includes over 30 hours of educational content
- Admission to ASBMR Discovery Hall, which includes over 1,100 scientific posters
- Friday’s Welcome Reception
- Saturday's Networking Event
- All coffee breaks
- Digital copy of the 2018 Abstracts book and Meet-the-Professor Handout booklet
- Access to the abstracts online and itinerary builder
- Unlimited networking opportunities to collaborate with other leaders in the field
*To qualify for the Allied Health Professional discount, you must hold an allied health professionals degree or certificate from an institution of higher education and are employed in a health agency or setting where patients receive direct health care services (RNs, MNs, PAs, PTs, and equivalents). Professionals employed by a pharmaceutical company or holding a PhD, MD, or equivalent do not qualify for the Allied Health Professional discount. Contact ASBMR offices today to verify your credentials and receive the discount code on your meeting registration.
Extra Events and Resources
** Introducing ASBMR’s Emerging Investigators Program:
A special one-day program for new attendees and young investigators in the field of Bone, Mineral and Musculoskeletal Research on Friday, September 28 to kick off the 2018 ASBMR Annual Meeting in Montréal, Quebec, Canada. Packed into a full, one day event, attendees will have the opportunity for networking, mentorship and attending presentations given by expert panelists including prestigious award recipients who are established and respected leaders in the field of bone, mineral and musculoskeletal health.
Highlights of the program include:
- A Peer to Peer Networking Mentor Breakfast
- Networking Luncheon with ASBMR Leaders, NIH and International Funders
- Welcome Reception & Poster Session
- Early Career Investigator Happy Hour
- Early Career Investigators After-Party
Tour leaders and other group organizers may register online using the same system as individuals. The system allows you to enter a list of delegates and enter the payment information only once at the end of the process. Once payment is complete, confirmations will be immediately sent to the confirmation email address you provide. Your confirmation will include instructions on how to log in and request changes or additional receipts. To register a group of 10 or more, email email@example.com for instructions.