This committee is to oversee the financial affairs of the Society and advise on budget considerations and fiscal strategies which address ASBMR's long-range goals and short-term needs
- Monitor monthly financial statements and investment reports.
- Review and recommend to Council annual budget proposals and fiscal strategies.
- Monitor investments, advise on investment strategies and policies, and periodically evaluate investment manager.
- Review and recommend for approval the annual audit.
- Oversee the balance in the Strategic Advancement Fund to make sure it is funded to support the Strategic Plan.
Juliet Compston, M.D., FRCP, Chairperson
Clarissa Craft, Ph.D.
Deborah Galson, Ph.D.
Robert Jilka, Ph.D.
Richard Kremer, M.D., Ph.D.
Jonathan Lowery, Ph.D.
Joseph Stains, Ph.D.
Bart L. Clarke, M.D., Ex Officio
Lorenz Hofbauer, M.D., Council Liaison
Ann L. Elderkin, P.A., Staff Liaison
Brian Teague, Staff Liaison
Sunny Patel, Staff Liaison