Membership Engagement and Education Committee
The committee aims to nurture and develop young and mid-career investigators, consider their career development needs, and develop member loyalty to and participation in ASBMR through the following activities
- Advise on programming to help early career investigators transition to independent research careers.
- Devise educational content that would be helpful to ASBMR members.
- Provide programming recommendations to the Annual Meeting Program Committee that address the needs of young and mid-career investigators.
- Promote retention of current members through engagement in ASBMR activities.
- Advise on matters involving young and mid-level investigators.
Anne Gingery, Ph.D., Co-Chairperson
Jonathan Lowery, Ph.D., Co-Chairperson
Maria Belen Zanchetta, M.D.
Jesus Delgado-Calle, Ph.D.
Morten Frost Nielsen, M.D., Ph.D.
Patricia Juarez-Camacho, Ph.D.
Amna Khan, M.D., MBBS.
Melissa Premaor, Ph.D.
Martina Rauner, Ph.D.
Erica Scheller, DDS, Ph.D.
Jad Sfeir, M.D.
Pawel Szulc, M.D., Ph.D.
Cristiana Cipriani, Ph.D., Ex-Officio
Katherine Motyl, Ph.D., Ex-Officio
Roman Thaler, Ph.D., Ex-Officio
Paola Divieti Pajevic, M.D., Ph.D., Council Liaison
Rachelle Johnson, Ph.D., Early Stage Investigator SubCommittee Chair
Megan Weivoda, Ph.D., Early Stage Investigator SubCommittee Chair
Rhonda Prisby, Ph.D., Diversity in Bone and Mineral Research SubCommittee Chair
Nicole Wright, Ph.D., Diversity in Bone and Mineral Research SubCommittee Chair
Douglas Fesler, Staff Liaison
Lauren Taggart, Staff Liaison
Lauren Strup, Staff Liaison
Hannah Miller, Staff Liaison