The ASBMR Annual Meeting is the world’s largest and most diverse meeting in the bone, mineral and musculoskeletal research field, attracting more than 2,000 attendees from more than 60 countries, including clinicians and researchers, representing all career levels and specializing in a variety of disciplines.
The 2024 Annual Meeting is at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre in Toronto, ON, Canada, September 27-30, 2024.
Highlights of the Meeting:
- Each year, a new topic is selected for this special symposium that brings together thought leaders one day prior to the Annual Meeting for an in-depth discussion. The 2024 ASBMR Symposium on Energy Metabolism in Skeletal Development and Disease, The goal of this topical meeting is to discuss the recent advances on the role of energy metabolism in skeletal development and disease.
ASBMR and RBDA Symposium
- The ASBMR and Rare Bone Disease Alliance will host a full-day symposium one day prior the 2024 ASBMR Annual Meeting entitled Exploring and Expanding Treatments and Analytical Tools in Rare Bone Diseases. The goal of this topical meeting is to bring together experts in the field of rare bone disease research to present and discuss the latest advances in the basic, translational, and clinical sciences.
- The ASBMR Discovery Hall, our exhibition hall, provides attendees with a truly immersive experience, with access to new science, new knowledge, new tools, and new contacts all in one location. Browse through over 1,000 poster presentations or take part in a guided Poster Tour with prominent scientists in the bone field; connect with colleagues in the ASBMR Networking Lounge; and explore the newest products and services from the most innovative exhibitors.
- The ASBMR Annual Meeting boasts nearly 100 education sessions and 1,000 poster presentations in four information-filled days. Upon returning home from the meeting, attendees will be able to discuss with confidence the most current and significant advances in biomedical and clinical research, and develop and apply new and enhanced strategies for treatment and care of patients.
- Meet-the-Professor Sessions provide an opportunity to interact with experts in an intimate setting and discuss specific clinical and research topics.
Young Investigator Opportunities
- ASBMR is the perfect forum for young researchers to network and grow their career. Each year, the Annual Meeting features networking and social events open exclusively to young investigators and ASBMR offers travel grants and awards to students/trainees.
Networking with Colleagues in the Field
- Aside from the science, ASBMR's Annual Meeting is the best place to mingle face-to-face with peers from all over the world! Scheduled receptions occur daily and the ASBMR Networking Lounge is open during Discovery Hall hours.