ASBMR 2018 Annual Meeting Online Press Room
Welcome to the ASBMR 2018 Annual Meeting Online Press Room
This online resource includes information for media attending the ASBMR 2018 Annual Meeting in person and we will also be posting resources for media that are unable to attend but would like to cover the meeting remotely.
We are here to assist you in any way that we can in getting the information and interviews you need to meet the expectations of your readers and viewers.
We appreciate your coverage of our event and look forward to assisting you.
Director, Marketing & Communications
American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
All information contained on this page is embargoed. Media are required to abide by the embargo policies governing the ASBMR 2018 Annual Meeting. The embargo policy states that coverage of research being presented at the Annual Meeting is strictly prohibited until one hour after the presentation concludes. This includes abstracts highlighted as part of the official media kit and those published in the ASBMR official journal, the Journal of Bone and Mineral Research (JBMR Abstracts book) and made available to media through the web-based abstracts program and itinerary builder.
For more information, or to arrange interviews with presenters or ASBMR leadership other researchers or for abstract information, please contact Amanda Darvill at email@example.com. She can be reached in advance of the ASBMR Annual Meeting on +1.202.367.2302 or during the meeting at +1.202.316.4141.
Onsite Press Office
The ASBMR Onsite Media Office will be open to registered media at the event. The media office will be located in the Palais des congrès de Montréal and will be open during the following hours:
- Thursday, September 27: 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, September 28: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, September 29: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday, September 30: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Monday, October 1: 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
ASBMR MEDIA RESOURCES
ASBMR 2018 Official Program Materials
ASBMR 2018 Annual Meeting Abstracts
Online Press Room Archives
ASBMR Press Materials
ASBMR Press Releases
- ASBMR 2018 Media Advisory - Announcement of Clinical Recommendations to Prevent Secondary Fractures, Latest Research on Osteoporosis Drug Holidays, Risk of Osteoporatic Fractures in Men, Impact of Exercise on Bone Mass in Men, Safety of Using Burosomab in Children and More at World’s Premier Scientific Meeting for Bone, Mineral and Musculoskeletal Research
- ASBMR 2018 Press Release - New Studies Reveal Higher than Expected Chance of Secondary Fractures in Men and the Importance of Exercise for Bone Strength in Elderly Men
- ASBMR Press Release - Patients 65 Years of Age or Older Who Experience a Hip of Spine Fracture should be Treated for Osteoporosis, Says a Global Coalition of Top Bone Health Researchers, Physicians and Patient Advocacy Organizations
- ASBMR Press Release - Bart Clarke, M.D. Takes Office as President of the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Releases will be posted as they are received
Annual Meeting Photos
Photos will be posted during the event. If you are looking for a specific photo for your coverage, please contact Amanda Darvill at firstname.lastname@example.org.