Last Chance to Save! Register for the ASBMR 2016 Annual Meeting TODAY for Early Bird Rates
Date: August 04, 2016
Register for the ASBMR 2016 Annual Meeting today to save $100 and join us for the premier bone, mineral and musculoskeletal meeting of the year, taking place September 16-19, 2016 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
Come together with 3,000+ scientists and clinicians from around the globe to:
- See experts demonstrate the latest scientific tools and techniques using cutting-edge technologies in one of the NEW Hands-on Workshops.
- Learn more about “Managing Health and Disease Using Omics and Big Data” at the Gerald D. Aurbach Lecture with Michael Snyder, PhD.
- Attend the Louis V. Avioli Lecture to hear Sundeep Khosla, MD speak on “Sex Steroids, Coupling and Age-Related Bone Loss”.
- Connect with leaders in the scientific community and find new products and solutions in the ASBMR Discovery Hall.
- Hear the latest contributions in the field of genomics as it relates to skeletal disease mechanisms at the ASBMR Symposium, Bone-omics: Translating Genomic Discoveries into Clinical Applications, held one day before the ASBMR Annual Meeting.
Learn more and register today!