Congratulations to the 2019 Recipients of the ASBMR Young Investigator Awards for Ph.D. Training!
Date: June 13, 2019
With the aim of promoting general knowledge of bone research to young investigators, the joint ASBMR-ECTS (European Calcified Tissue Society) Selection Committee has chosen the five recipients of this year’s ASBMR Young Investigator Award for Ph.D. Training. Each recipient will attend and have the opportunity to present their research at the ECTS Ph.D. Training Course, September 7-10, 2019 in Bologne, Italy. Please join us in congratulating (pictured from left to right):
- Basel Al-Barghouthi, University of Virginia, USA
- Joseph Collins, University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Laura Flores, University of Nebraska Medical Center, USA
- Ghazala Naureen, University of Melbourne, Australia
- Megan Noonan, Indiana University School of Medicine, USA