ASBMR Welcomes New Officer and Councilors and Thanks Outgoing Councilors
Date: October 01, 2014
ASBMR is pleased to welcome to Council the recently elected President-Elect and Councilors, whose three-year terms began immediately after the ASBMR 2014 Annual Meeting in Houston, Texas, USA.
- President-Elect, Douglas P. Kiel, M.D., MPH, Harvard University School of Medicine and Hebrew SeniorLife (USA)
- Councilor, Bo Abrahamsen, M.D., Ph.D., University of Southern Denmark (Denmark)
- Councilor, Laura Calvi, M.D., University of Rochester School of Medicine (USA)
- Councilor, Andre Van Wijnen, Ph.D., Mayo Clinic (USA)
View the full list of ASBMR Officers and Councilors on the ASBMR website.
ASBMR thanks the following outgoing Councilors for their contributions to the Society during their terms.
- Past-President, Lynda F. Bonewald, Ph.D., University of Missouri, Kansas City (USA)
- Councilor, Peter Ebeling, M.D., FRACP, Monash University (Australia)
- Councilor, Dana Gaddy, Ph.D., University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (USA)
- Councilor, Roberto Pacifici, M.D., Emory University School of Medicine (USA)