Congratulations to the 2018 Recipients of the ASBMR Young Investigator Awards for ECTS PhD Training!
Date: July 05, 2018
With the aim of promoting general knowledge of bone research to young investigators, the joint ASBMR-ECTS (European Calcified Tissue Society) Selection Committee has chosen the five recipients of this year’s ASBMR Young Investigator Award for Ph.D. Training. Each recipient will attend and have the opportunity to present their research at the ECTS four-day Ph.D. training course in Lage Vuursche, The Netherlands. Please join us in congratulating (pictured from left to right):
- Mohammed Aref, Indiana University School of Medicine, USA
- Agustin Cerani, McGill University, Canada
- Jennifer Coulombe, University of Colorado, Boulder, USA
- Mie Kronborg Olesen, University of Liverpool, UK
- Drake Williams, University of California, Los Angeles, School of Dentistry, USA