Social media – we all use it. Pictures of cat memes and articles from our neighbor’s cousin inundate our news feeds and timelines. But through all the noise, there are ways to utilize social media to effectively build a personal brand that enhances your professional development and scientific career. Join ASBMR on March 23rd at 2:00 PM EDT for our next Career Development Webinar, “5 Ways Social Media Can Boost Your Career: The Fundamentals of Social Media in Science,” to learn how to use these tools effectively. Drs. Christopher Hernandez, Ph.D., and Joy Wu, M.D., Ph.D. will help participants learn how to:
- Promote your research and publications through new social tools
- Utilize social platforms for networking and collaborations across institutions and borders
- Engage at scientific conferences through social media
- Join thousands of other voices to advocate for scientific policy changes and funding
- Use social media to keep up with newest findings and current literature
Click here to watch a recording of this webinar!
Missed any of the other webinars in our Career Development Series? Access them here! Have an idea for a future session or speaker? Send us your suggestions!