Education Advisory Committee
The Committee is charged with overseeing the development of education content and formats for ASBMR members outside of the ASBMR Annual Meeting.
The Committee is charged to:
- Identify knowledge gaps and needs of ASBMR members to create new education activities and formats for the ASBMR Education Resource Center (ERC).
- Review content in the ASBMR ERC and make recommendations to staff to remove or reorganize content.
- Oversee, develop content, and explore new formats for the ASBMR webinars series.
- Work with the ASBMR Annual Meeting Program Committee and staff to identify synergies between new ERC content and Annual Meeting content.
- Work with other ASBMR Committees when appropriate
Jesus Delgado-Calle, Ph.D., Basic/Translational Co-Chair
Anne Schafer, M.D., Clinical Co-Chair
Joshua Farr, Ph.D.
Deborah Mitchell, M.D.
Luisa Plantalech, M.D.
Angela Belusik, Staff Liaison