This committee is to oversee the financial affairs of the Society and advise on budget considerations and fiscal strategies which address ASBMR's long-range goals and short-term needs
- Monitor monthly financial statements and investment reports.
- Review and recommend to Council annual budget proposals and fiscal strategies.
- Monitor investments, advise on investment strategies and policies, and periodically evaluate investment manager.
- Review and recommend for approval the annual audit.
- Oversee the balance in the Strategic Advancement Fund to make sure it is funded to support the Strategic Plan.
René St-Arnaud, Ph.D., Secretary-Treasurer
Maria Luisa Brandi, M.D., Ph.D.
Patricia Juarez-Camacho, Ph.D.
Michaela Reagan, Ph.D.
Eileen Shore, Ph.D.
Michael Wacker, Ph.D.
Elaine Yu, M.D.
Mary Bouxsein, Ph.D., Ex Officio
Melissa Kacena, Ph.D., Council Liaison
Douglas Fesler, Staff Liaison
Angela Belusik, Staff Liaison
Jim Cardillo, Staff Liaison