Have you ever wondered what conference reviewers look for when they are scoring your abstract, on which you’ve spent so much time and effort? Struggle no more! Join us for our February webinar in our new Career Development Webinar Series, “A Not-So-Abstract Guide to Writing a Top-Scoring Abstract,” presented by Drs. Megan Weivoda, Ph.D. and Nicholas Harvey, M.D. Offering their advice and best practice tips on writing clear basic/translational and clinical abstracts, both presenters will share with attendees:
- Qualities of outstanding abstracts
- Common mistakes and how to avoid them
- Pitching the narrative - elements and format of a successful abstract submission
- Matching your abstract to the conference
- Navigating abstract submission sites
Click here to watch a recording of this webinar!