Education Advisory Committee
The Committee is charged with overseeing the development of education content and formats for ASBMR members outside of the ASBMR Annual Meeting.
The Committee is charged to:
- Identify knowledge gaps and needs of ASBMR members to create new education activities and formats for the ASBMR Education Resource Center (ERC).
- Review content in the ASBMR ERC and make recommendations to staff to remove or reorganize content.
- Oversee, develop content, and explore new formats for the ASBMR webinars and podcast series.
- Work with the ASBMR Annual Meeting Program Committee and staff to identify synergies between new ERC content and Annual Meeting content.
- Work with other ASBMR Committees when appropriate
Anne Schafer, M.D., Co-Chair
Elizabeth Zimmerman, Ph.D., Co-Chair
Elena Ambrogini, M.D., Ph.D.
Natasha Appelman-Dijkstra, M.D., Ph.D.
Pamela Cabahug-Zuckerman, Ph.D.
Christina Cipriani, M.D., Ph.D.
Jean Jiang, Ph.D.
Kyoung Min Kim, M.D., Ph.D.
Eva Liu, M.D.
Feng Pan, Ph.D.
Anna Teti, Ph.D., Council Liaison
Angela Belusik, Staff Liaison